Friday, June 13, 2014

that 70's feeling






Don't you love when you come across a vintage find and it makes you feel some sort of accomplishment? That's how I felt when I found this Dooney & Burke for only $12! I was very proud of myself. And, it matches these pants that I've been dying to wear. They're perfect for summer, with a light chiffon material. Luckily, these come with shorts attached on the inside, leaving room for a nice breeze on your legs to keep you cool in the heat.

I've come across a new brand love as well; Blu Pepper. I discovered this shirt at none other than TJMaxx (the treasure chest of all magnificent, well-priced finds). Of course, anything white and lacy belongs in my closet. I added some short wedges and feather earrings, and I was ready for my lunch date..and then it rained. (Yay weather!)

Oddly, I sometimes feel nostalgia for decades I've never lived in. I felt like I threw myself back to the modern 70's, and I enjoyed every minute of it. 
Happy Friday! xx

Top: Blu Pepper // Bottoms: Forever21 // Purse: Dooney & Burke // Shoes: Bakers //
 Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Accessories: Watch: Michael Kors/ Bracelet: BCBG/ Earrings: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment