Sunday, July 7, 2013

patriotic






This is my cliche, red, white, and blue outfit post for the Fourth of July. I can never look at these colors without thinking I look like a walking American flag, but that's not such a bad thing. Next time I think i'll pass on the blazer though, considering it was unnecessarily hot outside. It was even too hot for the quote that usually saves the day, "beauty is pain."

I added these brown and gold details to break up the colors, so I could just wear more of it on my nails and on my bag and it wouldn't look overwhelming. How patriotic of me. 

Blazer: Forever21/similar Shirt: Ralph Lauren Shorts: American Eagle Shoes: Steve Madden Purse: Ralph Lauren Sunglasses: Forever21 Watch: Michael Kors 

And don't forget to check out my Etsy shop! I have new shorts available! ETSY

                        Photos by: Melonie Plofsky (my sister-in-law) Check out more! MP Photography

1 comment:

  1. I don't think your outfit was obviosly a "I wore this for the 4th" outfit because of the pinstripes in the shirt you chose. Feel free to rock it again, lol. Love that blazer and I think you looked cute!

    ReplyDelete