Sunday, July 14, 2013

rainy daze




I think that this might be one of the rainiest summers I've ever experienced. Growing up in Florida my entire life, it's safe to say that this one is pretty bad, minus the hurricanes we've had in the past. Every now and again throughout the day, the sun decides to shine and makes it bearable for people to go outside. Once you get to where you need to go, you're most likely stuck there because it'll start pouring. 

Everyone describes Florida's weather as "bi polar" which is extremely accurate if it were possible for weather to be diagnosed by a doctor. I like to think of it as the 8th wonder of the world, considering it can even be raining on one side of the highway and not the other. 

The sight of sunshine made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I appreciated nature more than usual, and decided to step outside and enjoy the damp mulch (as much as you possibly could) during the calm before the storm..or whatever number storm of the day it was. Oh, and that's beagle puppy named Mabel. 

Top: American Eagle Jeans: high-rise BDG Headband: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment