Thursday, January 16, 2014

meet the intern(s)




I am pleased to say that I am an intern for Elle B, a jewelry boutique! This online store is full of necklaces, rings, bracelets, and earrings for all your fashion extravaganzas! 

This is my second week interning and so far it's been great. We spent our weekly meeting taking pictures of our new jewelry and the outfits we chose to put together. I chose the Candy Necklace Set in black, which also comes with earrings and different colors as well! Stripes and flowers are always a favorite of mine along with layered necklace, so this was the perfect piece to complete my outfit. 

I am one of two bloggers for the website, so be sure to check out the posts are on www.shopelleb.com  and personal posts on here as well! Also, my fellow blogger intern for more fashion and beauty tips! lovejomy.wordpress.com

Follow us on all social media: Twitter Tumblr Instagram Facebook Pinterest

Top(leotard): Forever 21 Skirt: Forever21 Necklace: Elle B Bracelet: Forever 21


1 comment:

  1. That's so fun that you are interning at a jewelry boutique! I love the necklace and your outfit. The stripes and floral look great together!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.com

    ReplyDelete