Thursday, February 27, 2014

shorts & chucks




Spring is in the air and it's only February! It's almost my one year anniversary with these amazing, sunflower babies and I couldn't be happier. There's no better relationship than with your favorite shorts; they love your hips, compliment your butt, and most importantly, don't talk back. 

I was channeling my inner 90's kid in this one; a pair of chucks will do that to you. My chucks have been one of my favorite purchases with their constant way of making me feel super cool. 

Cheers to the beginning of spring favorites!
xx

Top: American Eagle Denim: Forever21 Shorts: American Apparel Sunglasses: Ray-Ban 
Watch: Michael Kors Shoes: Converse

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! I've been meaning to buy those sunflower shorts from AA but I just can't force myself to spend any money in that store ever - its so damn expensive!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and trust me, I know. it was my birthday gift to myself, that's the only way I justified it lol.
      xx

      Delete